About Me

My photo
With a cute husband and adorable boxer dog by my side, I'm the happiest I've ever been.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back in the Game!

Football season is in full swing, which means when he's not at work, my husband's rear end is superglued to the couch with the remote in one hand, a beer in the other, and both his phone and ipad working overtime to report moment by moment updates for each the players on his fantasy football team.

My life has been kind of nuts as I recently moved to a new role within my company. Between training my replacement in my old role, and trying to learn everything there is to know about the new brand I work on. Quite the stressful season!

Now that RJ is glued to the TV or at work, and I'm finally getting the hang of the new role, I want to pick up my 2012 New Year's resolution again and get to working on some pinterest inspired around-the-house projects.

Yesterday I spent the day redressing some walls that I painted a couple of months ago. I hung curtains, did some fall decorating, and even worked on a holiday gift for my sister-in-law. It was a great day!

I'll post photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment