About Me

My photo
With a cute husband and adorable boxer dog by my side, I'm the happiest I've ever been.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fifty Shades & Fencing

I'm happy to report that after my long hiatus, I am mostly still on track to finish a few of my 2012 resolutions!

My "24 Books in 12 Months" resolution is probably one of the best I've set for myself, because reading gives me such a great escape. My most recent read was the amazingly suspenseful and smutty Fifty Shades trilogy. As I sit at my desk, I can't help but wonder what Christian and Ana are doing now. This is the one thing I hate about reading... missing the characters when the book is complete! I probably sound like a nut job, but every so often my mind still wanders to James from A Million Little Pieces. I hope he is okay. :)

AND, we are almost finished with our backyard fence! :)

1 comment:

  1. I had the exact same thoughts after finishing the 50 Shades books! What terrible but can't stop reading books! :)

    ReplyDelete