About Me

My photo
With a cute husband and adorable boxer dog by my side, I'm the happiest I've ever been.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Will Be One for the Books

January 4, 2012

I want 2012 to be a year of completing projects, attending to unfinished business, and just saying NO to procrastination. Like most things in life, accountability is the best motivation, so here is my first blog (ironic that I waited until the 4th day of the year to actually begin?).

Now its not like I have an unending list of projects around the house to complete, because I generally never get around to actually making a list! This year will be different. I'm sure everyone has heard of http://www.pinterest.com/, this is where my inspiration comes from. I have a whole board of projects to try, home improvement projects to begin, party ideas to implement, etc. Here we go!

So far this week, I've been working on scarves made out of old t-shirts (the hubbo has plenty of old t-shirts that he will never wear again), and I purchased all the materials to make RJ a new beer pong table. I'll have to take photos to post before and after ideas.

Bring it on, year!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following your progress AND your blog! Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes post pics! Welcome to the blog community - you will love it!

    ReplyDelete